You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1 kiwi
- 1 peach
- ½ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 cup coconut water (or apple juice)
- Popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
- Peel and slice the kiwi and peach into 1/4 “ slices. Slice the strawberries into thirds.
- Carefully press the strawberry, kiwi, and peach slices against the sides and bottom of each mold. Add blueberries and raspberries to fill any gaps as you go.
- Use a popsicle stick to press the fruit against the sides of the mold. Add as much fruit as you can fit into the mold, continuing to press it against the sides.
- Fill the molds with coconut water or apple juice, leaving about 1/4 “ of space at the top for the juice to expand when it freezes.
- Insert a popsicle stick in the middle of each popsicle, between the 2 layers of fruit.
- Freeze popsicles overnight (or a minimum of 4 to 6 hours)
Recipe provided by www.onelittleproject.com