Banana Cream Cakes
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon plain or vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups flour (or half whole wheat, half white)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- ⅔ cup milk
- To make the cream, place two bananas and yogurt into a blender, and blend until creamy. Put in fridge to chill until cakes are ready.
- To make the cakes, combine sugar, flour, and baking powder. Cut in butter.
- Add milk and egg. Stir until combined.
- Drop by large round balls (about the size of a golf ball) onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 8-10 minutes, or until center is cooked through
- Cut in half and fill cake with sliced bananas and cream.
- Optional: crumble the cakes up into a dessert dish, and top with bananas and cream.
Recipe provided by www.superhealthykids.com