Bean and Veggie Tostada
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- Black beans
- Sliced avocado or guacamole
- Salsa or pico de gallo
- Warm homemade queso
- Diced onion
- Diced tomatoes
- Freshly chopped cilantro
- A squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Shredded Mexican cheese
- Sauté the onion.
- Stir in the black beans and salsa, cooking until heated through. Mash the bean mixture and set aside.
- Meanwhile, arrange the tortillas on a baking sheet, and bake until crisp.
- Spoon the black bean mixture over the tortillas, then pile on the toppings. ENJOY!
Recipe provided by wellplated.com