Berry Chia Seed Pudding
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1/2 cup almond milk (can substitute cashew milk, oat milk, or coconut milk)
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Other toppings of your choice, such as nuts, seeds, nut butters, spices, or dried fruit
- Add the chia seeds,plant milk, and honey or maple syrup to a bowl or jar and stir together. Let sit for 10 minutes, then stir again once the seeds have started to gel.
- Cover the bowl or jar and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour. Chia seeds can also be made overnight for breakfast the next morning.
- Stir the chia pudding before serving and add strawberries, blueberries, and other toppings of your choice
Recipe provided by www.downshiftology.com