Black Bean Salad
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 15-ounce can of black beans
- 15-ounce can of navy beans
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1 container of non-iceberg salad mix
- 1 large avocado, chopped into 1⁄2 inch pieces
- Drain and rinse beans in a colander over the sink.
- Mix beans, lime juice, and cilantro until everything is well blended.
- Serve on top of a bed of lettuce (¾ cups each serving)
- Place avocado pieces on top just before serving, enjoy!
Recipe provided by H-E-Buddy Kids In The Kitchen