Blueberry Banana Greek Yogurt Pancakes
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 medium, ripe banana (1/4 cup mashed)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 large egg whites OR 1 large egg
- 1–2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat and coat it with cooking spray or oil. You want to make sure that it’s very hot before you start cooking your pancakes.
- Add all the ingredients except for blueberries to a blender in the order listed and blend on high until the oats are fully broken down and the batter is smooth and frothy, about 1-2 minutes. Fold in the blueberries by hand and allow batter to sit for a few minutes so that it thickens up.
- Pour batter straight from blender onto skillet until desired size of pancakes is reached and cook until the edges have set and bubbles begin to form on the tops of the pancakes, about 3 minutes. Using a spatula, flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Repeat until all the batter is gone, making sure to coat your skillet again with oil between each batch. Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
Recipe provided by www.runningwithspoons.com