Blueberry Tofu Smoothie
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 8 ounces silken tofu (you can have the kids put on gloves and touch the tofu)
- 1 cup ice (if using fresh blueberries)
- Place fruit and tofu in blender or food processor with 2 cups water.
- Process until smooth and add ice. You may need to do it in batches, depending on the size of your blender or processor.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe provided by H-E-Buddy Kids In The Kitchen