Buddy's Perfect Pizza
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 10 Individual mini thin whole wheat pizza crusts
- 2 1⁄2 cup healthy marinara sauce
- 1-pint mushrooms
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 10 oz. bag baby spinach
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 20 oz shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread crust lightly with tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle with veggies and cheese then place on the baking sheet.
- Bake 5-8 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is crispy.
- Cut into 4 slices and serve!
Recipe provided by H-E-Buddy Kids In The Kitchen