You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- ¼ cup black beans
- 1 tsp. chicken broth
- Pinch of cumin
- Pinch of cayenne
- Pinch of garlic powder
- ½ cup red cabbage, sliced thin
- 3 ounces precooked grilled chicken breast, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp. nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh salsa
- Microwave black beans with chicken broth, oregano, cumin, cayenne, and garlic powder on high for 30 to 45 seconds until heated. Set aside.
- Add red cabbage to your bowl, and spoon the black beans on top. Layer sliced chicken, greek yogurt, salsa, and cilantro and green onions.
- Enjoy immediately!
Recipe provided by www.fitsugar.com