Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1 pound cactus raw, diced and cooked
- 3 roma tomatoes diced
- 1 purple onion chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers deveined and chopped
- 1 cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Clean and dice the cactus. Add the raw nopales and cover with water. Cook with a tablespoon of sea salt for 10-15 minutes covered. When ready remove the water and rinse several times with iced or cold until slime disappears.
- Chop all ingredients and mix together with the cooked cactus. Season with sea salt, lime juice, and cumin.
- Use the cactus salsa as an appetizer with corn chips or as a garnish for salads, tacos, sopes, or tostadas.
Recipe provided by adrianasbestrecipes.com