California Veggie Wraps
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 cups salad mix (spring lettuce and spinach)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup black beans
- ½ cup shredded cheese of your choice
- Arrange the whole wheat tortillas on a clean surface.
- Spread a tablespoon of cream cheese on each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with ½ cup of the salad mix, ¼ cup of shredded carrots, ¼ of the avocado slices, ¼ of the bell pepper slices, and ¼ cup black beans.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
- Carefully roll up each wrap, tucking in the ends (as best as you can). Secure each half with a toothpick, and then slice in half on a diagonal.
- Serve ½ wrap per person. Pair with fruit or veggies with hummus for a complete meal.
Recipe provided by My Kitchen Addiction