You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 12 wooden skewers, 6”
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 12 mozzarella balls
- 24 small basil leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic (sliced, optional)
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Balsamic glaze (optional)
- Combine olive oil, Italian seasoning, and mozzarella. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash tomatoes and wash basil leaves and gently pat dry. If basil leaves are large, rip in half.
- Thread a cherry tomato on each skewer followed by a basil leaf, a mozzarella ball, another basil leave and finally another tomato.
- Discard garlic slices (or reserve for cooking) and drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil marinade and balsamic glaze over skewers. Season with salt & pepper.
Recipe provided by www.spendwithpennies.com