Cheesy Cranberry Edamame
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen steamable edamame in pods
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 oz feta cheese
- Black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Steam edamame in the microwave, according to package directions (reserve 1 bag for sampling plain).
- Remove from pods and place in large bowl with cranberries.
- Add feta cheese, season with salt & pepper and enjoy!
Recipe provided by H-E-Buddy Kids In The Kitchen