Chicken Soba Bowl
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tsp. minced lemongrass or lemon zest
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 6 ounces soba noodles
- 2 cups sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 baby bok choy, quartered
- 3 cups broccoli floret
- In a large bowl, whisk together orange juice, lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, serrano pepper, lemongrass or lemon zest, and ginger.
- Fill a large skillet ¾ full with water, add a sprinkle of salt and bring to a simmer. Add chicken tenders and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is tender. Drain chicken and shred directly into bowl with dressing.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add soba and shiitakes; cook 3 minutes. Add bok choy and broccoli; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until noodles are al dente.
- Drain noodles and vegetables and add to bowl with chicken and dressing. Toss gently to combine. Garnish with basil if desired.
Recipe provided by www.fitnessmagazine.com