Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup of semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- Popsicle stick
- Optional toppings of your choice, such as nuts, coconut flakes, dried fruit, and nut or seed butter
- Peel your bananas and slice them in half. Insert a popsicle stick into the flat end
- Lay the bananas on parchment or wax paper and place in freezer for at least 2 hours or overnight
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with a clean, dry spoon
- Dip the frozen banana into the melted chocolate and twirl to remove any excess. Sprinkle on any toppings while the chocolate is still wet, then place on a piece of parchment paper or wax paper and allow the chocolate to fully harden. Enjoy immediately.
Recipe provided by www.downshiftology.com