Cool as Cucumber Salad
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1 medium cucumber, rinsed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, snipped
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp sugar
- 1⁄4 tsp ground pepper
- Cut half of the cucumbers into thin “coins”
- Place cucumber slices in a colander over a plate; sprinkle with salt and toss. Let sit for 10 minutes, stirring
- once, rinse and drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine vinegar, dill, sugar and pepper. Add cucumbers and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving
- Serve in ½ cups each, making 4 servings, enjoy!
Recipe provided by H-E-Buddy Kids In The Kitchen