Creamy Ricotta and Honey Dip
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1⁄2 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 & 1⁄2 tsp mint, chopped
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup strawberries, sliced (optional)
- 10 baguette slices (optional)
- Use nonstick spray on measuring spoon before adding honey.
- Combine cheese and honey in a small mixing bowl.
- Fold mint into cheese mixture until well combined.
- Top baguette slices with cheese mixture, then strawberries (if using) and enjoy!
Recipe provided by H-E-Buddy Kids In The Kitchen