Easy Grilled Chicken Teriyaki
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Place chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic and sesame oil in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to coat. Place in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning every so often.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Remove chicken from bag, discarding any remaining marinade. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes each side, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
Recipe provided by www.allrecipes.com