Easy Grilled Chicken Teriyaki
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp. minced fresh garlic
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- Place chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic and sesame oil in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to coat. Place in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning every so often (may do this in morning and leave all day before prep for dinner).
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Remove chicken from bag, discarding any remaining marinade. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes each side, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
Recipe provided by www.allrecipes.com