Easy Veggie Pizza
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 8 (14 by 9 inch) sheets phyllo-dough, thawed
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cups sliced mushrooms
- ½ small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- ½ teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese, for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Stack 2 sheets phyllo dough on cutting board. Spray with olive oil cooking spray. Top with 2 more sheets phyllo; spray again. Cut to make 2 (9 by 7 inch rectangles. Repeat with 4 more sheets phyllo. Transfer to parchment lined large cookie sheets and bake 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, toss baby spinach, halved cherry tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, red onion, olive oil, and salt in a large bowl.
- Divide mozzarella cheese and vegetable mixture amon crusts. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with shaved Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Recipe provided by www.goodhousekeeping.com