English Muffin Egg Pizzas
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 4 Whole-Grain English Muffins (split)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tomatoes (8 slices)
- 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs (sliced)
- 2 oz Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Oregano (to taste)
- Kosher Salt (to taste)
- Optional: 8 Spinach Leaves
- Make Hard-Boiled Eggs.
- Toast 8 English-muffin halves and place on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle each muffin half with olive oil, then layer on tomato slices, spinach, hard-boiled egg slices, and shredded mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with oregano and kosher salt to taste.
- Broil 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve 2 halves to each person. Add a fruit of your choice on the side for a complete breakfast.
Recipe provided by www.realsimple.com