Frozen Fruit Cups
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 4 cups frozen peaches, thawed and chopped into large chunks
- 2 cans mandarin oranges in water, drained
- 2 cans crushed pineapple in water, drained
- 1 can fruit cocktail in water, drained
- 6 medium firm bananas, chopped into chunks
- 1 small can frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Small plastic cups
- Plastic wrap
- Combine the peaches, oranges, pineapple, fruit cocktail, bananas, juice concentrate and lemon juice in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Place in small disposable plastic cups and cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 45 minutes to 1 hour before serving to thaw.
Recipe provided by Food Network