You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1 zucchini, sliced into coins
- 1 squash sliced into coins
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small eggplant, sliced lengthwise
- 1⁄2 bunch asparagus, washed and trimmed
- 1⁄2 recipe of fajita vinaigrette
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Marinate the veggies in the vinaigrette in a large, Tough and Easy bag while you are making the black bean salad.
- Instructor: coat your grill with nonstick cooking spray and grill the marinated vegetables, allowing the children to watch
- Makes 4 servings, 1 cup each, enjoy!
Recipe provided by H-E-Buddy Kids In The Kitchen