You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1 large avocado, peeled and halved
- 1⁄4 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup canned whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, torn into small pieces
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado pieces with a fork.
- Add Greek yogurt, lime juice, tomatoes, corn, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- Serve in ¼ cups each, enjoy!
Recipe provided by H-E-Buddy Kids In The Kitchen