Healthy Coconut Fruit Dip
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 200g Natural or Greek yogurt
- 20g desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Selection of fruit to serve
- Measure the yogurt into a bowl along with the desiccated coconut and maple syrup.
- Stir well until completely combined.
- Place the fruit mix into a small bowl to serve and sprinkle with a little extra coconut to garnish.
- Serve with a selection of fruit for dipping. We love strawberries, sliced apple, raspberries and sliced banana with ours.
Recipe provided by eatamazing.co.uk