You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 8 eggs
- 2 medium tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped scallions
- Salt to taste
- In a medium non-stick skillet heat the oil over medium heat. Add the tomatoes and scallions and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl beat the eggs and salt. Pour the eggs in the skillet with the tomato mixture and cook over medium heat, without stirring, until mixture begins to set.
- Stir twice or until the eggs mix with the tomato and scallions and cook about 2 minutes or until the eggs are the consistency you like.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve with arepa or toast.
Recipe provided by mycolumbianrecipes.com