You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 8 ounces of hummus
- 6 carrots
- 3 radishes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 celery
- 6 green beans
- 2 orange bell pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Wash all vegetables, peel, and trim as needed. Dry with a clean dish towel.
- Cut your vegetable depending on the size of your plastic cups. Cut the vegetables into 1/2 “ batons that are each 4-5 inches long.
- Place 2 tablespoons of hummus in the bottom of each cup.
- Place one or two pieces of each kind of vegetable in each cup.
- Drizzle each cup with a little olive oil at the base near the hummus.
Recipe provided by www.studiodelicious.com