You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice or vinegar
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Seasoning: salt, cayenne pepper, chili powder, or any other seasoning you like
- Preheat oven at 250 degrees
- Wash kale and remove thick stems
- Cut into bite size pieces
- Toss into a large bowl with olive oil and lemon juice or vinegar
- Coat the kale by tossing it with your hands, wringing the leaves, bruising them slightly
- Lay the kale in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with seasonings you’ve selected.
- Bake until crispy and slightly golden brown (about 30 minutes). Watch closely as it can burn easily.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly – chips will crisp up even more once out of the oven.