Lemon-Dill Shrimp Pasta
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 12 ounces frozen peeled and deveined medium shrimp, thawed
- 1 lemon
- 8 ounces dried fettuccine
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 6 cups of baby spinach
- ½ tsp. of Italian seasoning, crushed
- Salt and black pepper
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towels. Finely shred 1 tsp. peel from the lemon and set aside. Juice the lemon over the bowl and set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in skillet. Cook garlic in hot oil for 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook for 3-4 minutes, turning frequently until shrimp is opaque.
- Add spinach and drained pasta. Toss just until spinach begins to wilt.
- Stir in Italian seasoning, lemon peel, and 2 tbsp. of the lemon juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with fresh dill, if desired.
Recipe provided by www.bhg.com