No-Bake Coconut Bars
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (80g)
- 1/4 cup agave or pure maple syrup, or 1/4 cup water and stevia to taste
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil (For substitutions, see nutrition link below)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- optional mini chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. (Mixing by hand will still taste good, but the bars will crumble.)
- Squish into any small container–I used a 7×5–and refrigerate for an hour before trying to cut. Or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Can be stored in the fridge or freezer, for at least a few weeks.
Recipe provided by chocolatecoveredkatie.com