Not My Kidney Beans and Couscous
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. parsley
- 3⁄4 cup reduce sodium chicken broth or water
- 1/ 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3⁄4 cups whole wheat couscous
- 1, 15 oz. can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Finely chop parsley and set aside
- Combine broth or water, butter, and salt in a small sauce pan with a tight-fitting lid and bring to a boil
- Stir in couscous and remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and stir the grains with a fork to separate.
- Stir in parsley & kidney beans previously drained & rinsed.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve warm, in ½ cup servings, enjoy!
Recipe provided by H-E-Buddy Kids In The Kitchen