Orange Chicken Stir-Fry
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 tsp cooking oil
- 1/2 cup bell peppers
- 1/2 cup zucchini
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 pound green beans
- 3 cups brown rice
- 2 tbsp almonds (optional)
- 1 can Mandarin Oranges in Light Syrup
- 1.5 tsps cornstarch
- Combine juice concentrate and garlic in a plastic bag - Add chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator (may do this in morning and leave all day before prep for dinner).
- Drain oranges in a colander over a bowl, reserving syrup.
- Heat vegetable oil in a stir-fry pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers, zucchini, carrots, snow peas, celery, and green beans: stir-fry for 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetable mixture from pan.
- Add chicken mixture to pan, and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Return vegetable mixture to pan. Combine reserved syrup and cornstarch in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add syrup mixture to pan, and cook for 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in oranges.
- Serve over rice and top with almonds.
Recipe provided by Myrecipes