Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry pasta
- 8 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place the pasta in the pot, cook 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta in the pot, cook 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the tomatoes, Italian dressing, basil, red onion, and parmesan cheese
Recipe provided by www.allrecipes.com