PB & J Tacos
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 4 slices white bread
- 1/3 c. peanut butter
- 1/3 c. jelly
- 1/2 c. chopped strawberries
- 1/2 c. blueberries
- 1/4 c. crushed graham crackers
- Honey, for drizzling
- Using a large glass or biscuit cutter, cut bread into rounds and discard crust.
- Spread peanut butter to the edges of each bread round. Repeat with jelly, then sprinkle with strawberries, blueberries, and graham crackers.
- Drizzle with honey, fold like a taco, and serve.
Recipe provided by delish.com