You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1 pineapple
- 1 1/2 c. chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 c. Chopped red onion
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Slice off a third of the pineapple lengthwise, leaving the stem intact. Slice the fruit around the perimeter, angling your knife towards the middle, then make a few cuts across. Scoop chunks out with a spoon and chop into small pieces.
- Transfer pineapple to a large bowl and mix in peppers, onion, cilantro, jalapeño, and lime juice. Season with salt, then transfer back into the pineapple bowl.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe provided by www.delish.com