Pumpkin Ice Cream
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 4 medium bananas
- (sliced and frozen overnight)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice (no sugar added if purchased)
- Using a blender or food processor, blend the bananas, pumpkin, maple syrup, and pumpkin spice thoroughly.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container and freeze for 24 hours.
- This does freeze pretty hard. When removing it from the freezer, let it sit on the counter for a bit before trying to dig into it
Recipe provided by The Gracious Pantry