Spinach and White Bean Soup
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. dry white wine
- 32 oz. low-sodium vegetable stock
- 15 oz. can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 c. sliced zucchini, cut into half moons
- 2 c. peas
- 3 c. baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Cook garlic and onion, stirring with a wooden spoon, 2 minutes. Add carrots, season with salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes more. Add white wine and stock, then bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix in cannellini beans and zucchini and simmer until vegetables are tender, 5 minutes.
- Just before serving add peas, fresh spinach and Parmesan. Stir until warmed through and spinach is wilted.
- Serve in soup bowls and top with pepper.
Recipe provided by www.delish.com