Spinach Yogurt Dip
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 11-ounce packages baby spinach
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 1/2 cups plain 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Carrot sticks for dipping
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add half of spinach and cook, tossing often, until just wilted; transfer to a colander and let cool. Repeat with 1 tablespoon oil and remaining spinach.
- Squeeze spinach well to remove excess water, then coarsely chop.
- Mix chopped spinach, garlic, yogurt, cilantro, and remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a medium bowl; season with salt. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve with carrot sticks for dipping
Recipe provided by www.bonappetit.com