Spring Strawberry Mint Salad
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- ½ cup blanched hazelnuts
- 2 rhubarb stalks, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cointreau or fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 pounds strawberries, hulled, quartered
- ¼ cup torn fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°. Toast hazelnuts on a rimmed baking sheet, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 8–10 minutes. Let cool, then chop.
- Meanwhile, toss rhubarb, sugar, Cointreau, and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Let sit until rhubarb is slightly softened and releases its juices, about 30 minutes. Toss with strawberries, mint, and hazelnuts.
Recipe provided by www.bonapetit.com