Sweet Potato Boat
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1 medium sweet potato, scrubbed clean
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter (can substitute any nut or seed butter of your choice)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 drizzle (approx. ½ tbsp.) honey
- Wash sweet potato thoroughly. Use a knife to poke 12 holes on all sides of the sweet potato.
- Wrap the sweet potato in a wet paper towel and place on a microwave safe plate. Microwave on high for 8 minutes, or until soft. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut the sweet potato open lengthwise. Using a fork, lightly mash the inside.
- Top with nut or seed butter, cinnamon, and honey.
Recipe provided by www.fooduzzi.com