Tomato Basil Bruschetta
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 2 large vine tomatoes, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Ground black pepper
- 10 baguette slices
- Toss diced tomato, garlic, basil, olive oil, and lemon juice until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside until ready to top baguettes and serve.
- Top each baguette slice with desired amount of tomato mixture and enjoy!
Recipe provided by H-E-Buddy Kids In The Kitchen