Tuna and White Bean Wraps
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 19 ounce cannellini beans, rinsed, drained and coarsely mashed
- 6 ounce tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 6 tomato & basil, plain or spinach tortilla wraps
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, red onion, salt and black pepper. Whisk in olive oil; set aside.
- Place beans, tuna, tomatoes and parsley in a large bowl. Pour dressing over bean and tuna mixture; stir gently.
- Place 3/4 cup bean mixture on one side of 1 tortilla and tightly roll the wrap. Cut in half on the diagonal. Repeat with remaining ingredients; Serve with carrot and cucumber.
Recipe provided by Family Circle