You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 24 ounce can of chunk light tuna, drained
- 1 medium shallot, minced (2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash of hot sauce
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread, toasted
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine tuna, shallot, mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley, salt, hot sauce and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the tuna mixture on each slice of toast
- Top with tomato slices and 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Place sandwiches on a baking sheet and broil until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown, 3 to 5 minute.