Turkey Zucchini Burger
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 Tbsp. red onion, grated
- 5 Whole wheat buns
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Oil spray
- Squeeze ALL the moisture from the zucchini with paper towels.
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, zucchini, breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, salt and pepper. Make 5 equal patties.
- Heat large skillet on high and spray with oil spray. Add burgers to the pan and reduce heat to low.
- Cook on one side until brown and then flip to cook other side. Flip over a couple more times to prevent burning until the burgers are cooked through.
- Add tomatoes and lettuce, if desired, on whole wheat buns.
Recipe provided by Skinny Taste