White Bean and Chive Dip
You're Feeding Your...
Not familiar with What Are YOU Feeding? Learn more about it here
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chives, thinly sliced
- 10 baguette slices (2 per child)
- In a small mixing bowl, mash beans with a fork until beans reach desired consistency.
- Stir in olive oil, chives, salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine well. Cover with plastic wrapping until ready to serve on top of baguettes.
Recipe provided by H-E-Buddy Kids In The Kitchen